Get a Wedding Specialist
Where do I start?
- Contact us! We can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org also, we can set a whats app call or skype call.
What does Better Together Events Mexico offer?
- Specialized Wedding Planners to help you from a Coordination on the day to a Design your wedding adding your personal style.
Assistance prior to and on your special day. Our Wedding Specialists are there throughout the entire experience to answer any question you may have regarding your dreamed day!
Better Together Events Mexico staff can assist you with:
- Quote group rates, with these rates you and your guests will be able to save some money during your stay.
- Work with the hotel to control guest payments, reservations, etc, so you will know how many guests do you have confirmed.
- Quote and book transfers services for you and your guests.
- Suggest, quote and book group activities for you and your guests.
- We assist you with your menu selections, décor and wedding theme based on your own style.
- Assistance in planning special parties like Bridal showers.
- In case that hotel or venue cannot deliver services we are happy to find other alternatives. Our goal is to make your wedding day something magic and unforgettable
Many hotels offer a Wedding Coordinator on site; what`s the advantage of hiring Better Together Events Mexico?
- Our wedding specialists can handle inside and outside hotel planning or Destination Wedding private locations; not only hotel services.
A Hotel wedding coordinator will help you with all you need but only inside their hotel and most of them have more than 1 wedding per day; making hard a personalized service.
How much time would we need to reserve our wedding in advance?
- Weddings should be reserved at least six months in advance but one year is preferable if you have exact dates in mind.
How can we confirm our wedding date?
- Most suppliers will require a deposit to secure the date. Each location has their own policies. We will be happy to assist you with the payment plan process.
What if we want to reserve on short notice?
- You should contact us at email@example.com we will do all in our hands to help you with a short notice event.
Do you require a deposit for your services? What is your cancellation policy?
- Once a wedding service is confirmed we require a $200 usd deposit. In regards locations, we are subject to each location policies.
When is the balance due? What payment methods do you use?
- The first deposit is made after initial communication to hold and confirm the wedding dates and service. The balance is due 1 month prior to the event date. Our pay pal service allows us to accept different credit cards as a payment method. Wire transfers are admitted as well.
How many days do we need to arrive prior to the ceremony?
- Mexico laws require that you be in the country at least 4 business days prior. This requirement applies ONLY to the legal wedding. Symbolic ceremonies and vows renewal ceremonies do not to fill out this requirement, in this case, you can arrive 2 days before the wedding day.
What is the difference between legal (civil), religious and symbolic ceremonies?
- Only a civil ceremony is legally recognized. A religious ceremony has no legal bearing and does not replace in any way the binding legal civil marriage. A renewal of vows or religious ceremony is a symbolic ceremony. It is performed by a Non-denominational minister (please note that Catholic ceremonies cannot be performed outside the church). The bride and groom will receive a symbolic marriage not legally valid.
Do we need to send any documentation prior to arrival?
- In case documentation is required in advance; we will let you know. This will be based on the type of ceremony selected.
Who performs the ceremony?
- You will have the option for either a local judge or minister, shaman for a Mayan Ceremony or a Priest for Catholic ceremonies.
What if we want a ceremony that honors a particular religion; can someone of that faith be provided?
- We can perform Jewish Ceremonies with an on-site Rabbi, however, for SouthAsian Weddings and other specific religions, we suggest to check with us if an officiant is available at area.
What wedding couple typically for a destination wedding?
- Brides usually wear a beautiful white gown, while grooms usually prefer khakis and a white dress shirt. Most couples also prefer bare feet on the beach, of course.
What do you do if I schedule an outside ceremony and reception — and it rains? Do you have a picture of the backup plan?
- Our team will be prepared with a Backup plan, either if the locations offer one or we need to have a tent.
What is the time zone?
- Cancun and the Riviera Maya, Mexico are in the Central Time Zone.
Can I bring dollars?
- Yes, American dollars are recognized and accepted in Mexico.
Is it easy to enter into Mexico?
- You must have a valid passport to enter.
- Please visit http://travel.state.gov/passport/passport_1738.html for details.
What time of day do most destination weddings occur? Why?
- Most guests chose to marry a couple hours before sunset. Simply because it is the most romantic time!
For more information about Legal and Catholic Requirements, please click here
Having more questions: Contact our Wedding Specialists at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be happy to assist you!!!